Thursday, December 16, 2010

Birthday Mouse

Peachy Keen Challenge #42 Emboss It

If your are looking for the Fantabulous Cricut "Deck The Halls" Crawl click HERE.

Good Evening! I had a card planned for this challenge but when I found out it was Kathy, The Peachy Queen's Birthday, I changed it. Happy Birthday, Kathy. Your stamps have brought so much life to my Cricut cuts. I love using them. I hope your day was filled with all you had hoped.

There is a Birthday Celebration Blog Hop going on over at the Peachy Keen Stamps Blog. If you haven't visited today you are missing quite a treat. So hop over there after you veiw my card. ;-)
Sorry about the lighting. No sunshine here today :(
I just received the Birthday Bash cartridge in the mail yesterday and was anxious to use it.

Here is the list of supplies:
Card size ~ 4.25 x 5.5
Kraft Cardstock
Solid Cardstock from my scraps
Birthday Bash Cricut cartridge ~ This mouse is holding a lollypop but I trimmed it off so he could hold balloons instead.
Peachy Keen Stamps ~ PK-490 Everyday Character Face Assortment I just used the smile from the stamp. PK-754 Critter Faces Set A Medium I just used the eyes from one of the stamps. I had to ink one eye so that they would be closer together.
Cullebug Embossing Folder ~ Happy Birthday
Ribbon ~ American Crafts
White Gelly Roll Pen
DMC Floss
Foam tape
Glue Dots

Thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

Glora said...

What a cutie!!! Great job as always! I LOVE it!

Roxx.T Barnes said...

Thanks for visiting my blog.I adore your creations!! I need to buy some peachy Keen stamps!
Can't wait to go home & browse your blog! Have a great day!

Dorcas said...

This is ABSOLUTELY FABULOUS! Love it!

Janice W. said...

That is one CUTE mouse! I have a thing for mice, not the live ones though. I really like the polka dotted balloon too! Good luck with the PK challenge and thanks for playing!