Monday, December 6, 2010

Christmas Gift Box

Happy Monday! It's time for another Challenge Me Monday #39 over at Fantabulous Cricut Challenge Blog. This weeks challenge is all about gift giving. I decided to make a gift box for cookies.
I'm also adding this to the challenge over at Made By Momo. The challenge is to make some kind of gift holder.

Supply List:
Paper Mache' Star Box ~ Found mine at Hobby Lobby
Scoth Quick Dry Glue
Patterned Paper ~ Hobby Lobby
Fiscars Punch
Braid ~ Hobby Lobby
Acylic Craft Paint ~ Wine
Ranger Distress Ink ~ Aged Mahogany
Cricut Cartridges ~ Pooh and Friends, snowflake ( I used this to make my poinsetta ) ~ Tags Bags, Boxes, and More, tag
Scrappy Moms Stamps ~ Winter Wishes
Martha Stewart ~ gem
Ribbon

Make sure to go and see what all the other designers have put together to inspire you and don't forget to participate in the challenge ove at FCCB. The fantabulous prizes given away every week. Now who doesn't love prizes!

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

15 comments:

Glora said...

This is so pretty. I love your decorated star box.

Jean said...

Love this gift box.

Michelle said...

this is soooo beautiful I love the tones of the colors you chose too!!
scrappinwithmybug.com

aud1inok said...

Your box is beautiful!

Glenda said...

Gorgeous box! Thanks for sharing!!
Glenda

Denise G said...

Such a cute box. You decorated it well.

BrendaB said...

Great gift idea! This box is sooo pretty!

girlia said...

this box is really pretty

HappyMom2010 said...

I am in love with the combination of colors you used.
Great project Saundra ;o)


Gina L.

Carol L said...

This is such a nice Christmas gift box and I'm sure those cookies are extra YUMMY! I love the beautiful pattern paper too. Have a blessed day.
Hugs, Carol L

Rhonda Emery said...

fab box

Kate said...

What a great box! I love the star shape. The papers and ribbon are just glorious!

Snowmanlover said...

Hi! Your work is beautiful!
You won my Stampin' Up gift over on Erin Lee's Blog Birthday Give Away!
Barb

Maria Elena said...

Super Cute!

Have a great Christmas season ;-)
http://www.mariaelenaworld.blogspot.com/

CricutLvr!! said...

Wow, Saundra.....this is soooooo pretty. I love the paper and the flower is just Perfect!!!