Thursday, December 2, 2010

Secret Santa Invitation

Hello Everyone!
Before I get to my card today I just wanted to thank everyone that hopped by yesterday. Jen (Simply Chic Cards by Jen), thank you for being so sweet and asking me to take part in the blog hop. And, I just want to say WELCOME to all my new followers.

Today I want to share with you an invitation I made for Peachy Keen's Let's Face It Friday. The challenge was to make an invitation to a party and to include a Peachy Keen face on the invitation.
Here are the details:
Card Size: 4.25 x 5.5
Cricut Cartridge: Paper Doll Dress Up
Peachy Keen Stamps: PK-490 Everyday Character Face Assortment
PK-754 Critter Faces Set A Medium
Scrappy Moms Stamps: Winter Wishes
Fiscars Stamp
Cuttlebug Embossing Folder: D'Vine Swirls
Action Wobble
Fun Flock: Chili Pepper Red and Cotton Ball White
Martha Stewart coarse glitter ( I added this to the white flock to give some sparkle)
Ribbon: Hobby Lobby
Ranger Glossy Accents
Stickle: Christmas Red (on the reindeer's nose)
White Gelly Roll Pen
Back of invitation is computer generated

Thanks for stopping by!
Happy Crafting!

28 comments:

Glora said...

This is adorable!!! I love the Wobble head Santa. I think that is one of the funnest ways to use an Action Wobble. To make a bobble head :). The stamping and inking is all so perfect. I love it.

Savahanna said...

Super cute. They are adorable. Love the invite

Glora said...

Saundra, I just shared a link to this on the Action Wobble Facebook fan page. I hope that is alright. It is too cute.

Unknown said...

You do the most fantastic job, always inspired by your post!! Thanks

jennyplace2 said...

To cute! I love everything about the card! TFS!

Tracey said...

Great card......love the action wobble:)

Ruthie @ SeptemberNinth said...

OMGosh Saundra! This is the cutest card! I loved that you used a wobble too! Great job!

Thanks for playing along with us at the PKS LFIF challenge.

Ruthie :)

Jeanine said...

I Love it its super cute love the Santa

jen said...

This card is awesome!!! I so love it!!!! Great job and good luck, hope you win. :)
Thanks again for being in the hop. I would love for you to join my next one too if you can. Email me and I will give you details if your interested.
hugs,jen

.adri. said...

Beautiful! :D

-Adri
www.macheriecreations.com

.adri. said...

I left something for you on my blog :o)

-Adri
www.macheriecreations.com

LesleyfromWI said...

Love the Santa and deer. So cute and I love his wobble head.

liz at liz's paper loft said...

so cute! I just love the wobble face santa! great card!
liz :o)

Live Love and Scrap said...

SOOOO stinkin cute....LOVE the Action Wobble!!!!!! I have been wanting to use an Action Wobble on a Santa card too....you have inspired me =)

hugs,
Sarah

Norma said...

Super adorable!!! Love the Santa!!! Good luck on the challenge:)
HUgs,
Norma

Angelica Suarez said...

SOOOO Stinkin cute Sandra!! The action wobble is the perfect touch! Just love that reindeer and Santa together! Wonderful job, always love seeing your creations and your awesome use of PKS!! :) ~ Angelica

Celeste B. said...

How cute!!! :) TFS! :)

4kids4 said...

I love your winkin', wobblin' Santa...Rudy's kinda cute too! TFS!

~Sharon C.

Julie said...

I just found your blog yesterday and became a follower after seeing this card. I think it's one of my favorites I've seen this year! Thanks for the great inspiration...now I just need to get the Paper Doll Dress Up cart. :)

Claire Langan said...

Another gorgeous work! Love it. It is super-duper cute!
Hugs!

Dorcas said...

This is an awesome idea! Will definitely do. These would work perfect for a bday card! Thanks for the inspiration!

Kate said...

This is so cute! I love Santa's wink - and Rudolf's rosy cheeks!

Anonymous said...

how are you?

Awesome blog, great write up, thank you!

D said...

So cute!

Valerie said...

Wow, adorable Santa!!

Georgiana said...

Fantastic and thank you for adding that picture of the action wobble.

Georgiana

Joanna said...

OMG!! That is soooo cute! Great job girly, love it!!

Scrappy Mel said...

Sooooo cute! That Santa is adorble, then adde the wobble and he is FANTASTIC! :)