Friday, February 25, 2011

One Love

Happy Friday, Everyone! I hope you all are doing well and are smiling!

Today is DT day for 40:31 Creations and the theme is Anything Goes! I was looking at my stamps and decided to use one of the stamps from Lauren's "Marriage Quotes" set. After choosing my quote I decided to use it to create a wedding card.
This card measures 4.25" x 5.5"

Here is what I used:
Cricut Cartridge ~ Sweethearts
40:31 Creations ~ "Marriage Quotes" stamps
Cuttlebug ~ Textile and Swiss Dots embossing folders
Cardstock ~ Recollections, Papertrey Ink
Martha Stewart Lace Heart Punch
Momento Tuxedo Black ink
Ranger Accents
Crystal Stickles
iRock Gems
Pop Dots and ATG

I hope you will stop over at 40:31 Creations to see what the rest of the design team put together for you. Also Lauren should be releasing some new sets of stamps any day now. We, the dt, is excited to see what they are and will preview them as soon as we get them in our hands.

Have a wonderful, crafty day!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is super cute. Very nice.

Summer said...

The ranger accents added the perfect touch, love it!

My Hideaway said...

This is absolutely beautiful! I love the way hearts turned out. Thanks for the inspiration!

Olivia

Glora said...

Very classy. I LOVE it!!!! Hugs-Glora

jen said...

Love your card...its so super shiny... just love it.
Love the diamond. :)
hugs,jen

Sentimental Scrapper said...

Beautiful! Love the glossy hearts!!!