Monday, July 4, 2011

Splish Splash ~ FCCB Callenge Me Monday #67

Happy Independence Day, My Crafty Friends! I hope you all are enjoying time with family and friends.

Today's Challenge Me Monday over at Fantabulous Cricut Challenge Blog is Pool Time. Create a water themed project.

Here is my take on the challenge:


Here is what I used to create this 4.25 x 5.5 inch card:

Life is a Beach Cricut Cartridge ~ bathing suits and flip flops
Palntin SchoolBook ~ waves
Scrappy Moms Stamps ~ Sun Kissed
imaginisce Splash Dance cardstock
Martha Stewart Ink
DMC Floss
Orange Gems
White Gelly Rool Pen

I hope you like my card and that you will join us this week in creating Pool Time projects.

Now go take a peek at what my fellow designers have created for you at Fantbulous Cricut Challenge Blog.

Have a safe and fun filled celebration!

9 comments:

JennyKozar said...

That is just adorable - I love it.

Anonymous said...

This is sooooo cute, love the shading and highlighting! I hope your having a wonderful 4th of July!

Kate said...

Super card, Saundra! I love the balanced look of it and the inking and colour combinations on the white are fantastic!
Happy July 4 to you!

Sarah said...

Love this! The floss on the tunks is perfect! I just ordered this cartridge yesterday and I know I will be caseing this!

Tanya~Studio 5380 said...

Saundra this card is just over-the-top cute! Love those fabulous, summery colors and patterns and the images are just perfect! I think you created the perfect summer-time card...love it!

Anonymous said...

I absolutely LOVE this card and love the white pen work as well, looks great :-)

Unknown said...

Very cute!!! Splish Splash is perfect!

Monique said...

Wow. You make beautifull cards !!!

Hugs Monique

Sherrie K. said...

Another awesome card!! I love the pattern papoer, especially the polka dot! All the little images are adorable. Fantastic card!! Good luck in the challenge!!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com