Tuesday, September 6, 2011

You had me at Woof! ~ Tacky Tuesday Challenge



Hello Crafty Friends! Wecome to Luv Scrapping Together!

Today I have a card that I have created for Ruthie's (September Ninth) Tacky Tuesday Challenge. Actually I am one of her guest designers today! :)  To play in this challenge you must post a picture of your project on the Tacky Tuesday Facebook Page.

This month's challenge is to use a dog cut and one of these words in the sentiment: Ruff or Woof.

Of course I had to use a sentiment from my favorite, Scrappy Moms Stamps! I used one of the newest releases, "Raining Cats and Dogs."

Here is my card:

Now the details:

Four Legged Friends Cricut Lite Cartridge ~ puppy
Accent Essentials ~ heart
Scrappy Moms Stamps ~ "Raining Cats and Dogs"
BoBunny Paper ~ "Crazy Love"
Fiscars Punch
Floral Fantasy Cuttlebug Embossing Folder
Ranger Distress Ink
Ranger Glossy Accents
Black Embossing Powder ~ the sentiment is heat embossed
Misc ~ ribbon, white gel pen, foam tape, atg

Stop by Ruthie's Blog to see what all the other designers have made and them join us on the Tacky Tuesday Facbook Page to play along. It's a lot of fun!

Have a great day and Happy Crafting!











3 comments:

Kimberly J. said...

Awww how cute is this? Great job :)

Kate said...

This is so cute, Saundra! What a great sentiment, too! I love the pup's sweet little nose. Congratulations on your guest designer spot as well!

Ruthie @ SeptemberNinth said...

Hi Saundra!

Thanks so much for being a guest designer this month! Your card is so cute!

Ruthie :)