Thursday, August 16, 2012

SPS August Card Kit turned Mini Album

Hi Everyone! Welcome to Luv Scrapping Together!

Today I am providing inspiration using products found at Shop Pumpkin Spice.

As some of you may remember, I am the featured designer for the month of August and I got to play with the August Card Kit, Summer Blast.

This kit is filled with lots of goodies:



42 – sheets 6 x 6 (no duplicates) Time for Spring (fancy pants), Everyday Eclectic, Paradise Beach (Echo Park).
6 – Bazzill white base cardstock
12 – A2 White Envelops
1 - Indie Chic wood label
4 – 18” lengths of 4 different Indie Chic Garland
1 – collection of 11 buttons from various Indie Chic collections
3 – Indie Chic Titles
1 – Sheet of Indie Chic Label Stickers
3 – 24” lengths of twine (3 different colors)

all for 19.95

Here is the cover of the mini I created but had not embellished.


Earlier this month I had shown you the pages inside without the embellishments. You can view that post HERE.


I have not completed this mini but have a few of the pages embellished. Have a look:


I still have more pages to embellish. I will show you those later this month.

I love that this is a card kit but you can use it for more than cards.

Here are all the items used thus far:


Make sure to check out the Pumpkin Spice Blog for daily inspiration!

Thanks for stopping!

Until next time...
Happy Crafting!!








1 comment:

June Houck said...

You rock, Saundra! I can't wait to see your posts...love you, your art, and your blog :)