Friday, November 23, 2012

Black Friday Sale with Scrappy Moms Stamps!

Good Morning, Everyone! I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving!
 
Today I wanted to share a card and information about Scrappy Moms Stamps Black Friday Sale.
 
 
This is  was a quick card that I made for my husband's boss. I needed something masculine and this paper pad worked perfectly. I used Simple Stories ~ AWESO{ME}.
 
My sentiment was selected by my husband and is from Scrappy Moms Stamps "Many Thanks!"
 
Here is the info about the Scrappy Moms Stamps Black Friday Sale:
 
"Happy Thanksgiving!!! We are so grateful for each and every one of our WONDERFUL customers! So we would like to show our appreciation with a Free Shipping sale all this weekend. Starting tonight at midnight (11/23) thru Sunday at midnight (11/25)."
 
Head on over to Scrappy Moms Stamps and pick up those stamps you have been wanting!
 
Have a great weekend, Everyone!
 
Until next time...
Happy Crafting!

 
 
 
 

3 comments:

snappy scrappy said...

Great man card! Lee-Ann :)

Caroline said...

Fabulous card. Caroline xxx

Kate said...

Ohhhh, I love this! What super papers with just the right amount of inking and a touch of doodling! I SO wish I had this paper. My husband's birthday is coming up and I bought him some licence plates. This would have been perfect!