Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Snowone Like You! ~ SMS Terrific Tuesday Challenge and Blog Hop

Hi There! Welcome to Luv Scrapping Together!
 
Happy New Year, my crafty friends! I hope your holidays were wonderful!
 
Today is the first Terrific Tuesday Challenge of 2013. Not only is it a challenge but it is also a blog hop!
 
If you arrived from Nicole's blog: Canadian Nikel Scrap'n you are going in the right direction. If you just happened upon my blog then I am going to send you to the Scrappy Moms Stamps Blog so you can get started from the beginning.
 
Thank you for joining us for our Winter Tic Tac Toe Hop/Terrific Tuedsay Challenge! We decided to change this TTC up a little and have some fun. We will be giving away a prize for this TTC all on it's own. In order to qualify for the drawing you will need to visit all the stops on the hop - on the final blog there will be a "Secret Phrase" to find. 
 
The challenge portion is to create a project using the Winter Tic Tac Toe board below. Use the 3 items in any row - across, down, or diagonal - to make your project and link it. Now, comes time for the "Secret Phrase" - you can either mention the phrase in a comment on the Scrappy Moms Stamps blog when you link your project or include it in your actual blog post.

 

 
 
Here is what I created:
 

 
I used the Glitter, Sentiment, and Diecut row in creating this card.
 
I glittered the snow, I added a sentiment from Scrappy Moms Stamps "Winter Wishes," and my diecut is the frame and shadow. I cut the frame and shadow from Elegant Edges Cricut cartridge.
 
I embossed my backround paper with the D'Vine Swirls Cuttlebug embossing folder and the frame was embossed with Swiss Dots.

 
My image is from Peachy Keen Stamps PK-M17 Snow Much Love. I colored him with my Copic markers.
 
The Secret Phrase is not here so head on over to Melanie's blog: Scrappy Mel to see if it is there!
 
When you find the phrase make sure you mention it in your post or in the comments on the Scrappy Moms Blog. I look forward to seeing what you create!

I am entering this card in the following challenge:

Little Scrap Pieces ~ Winter
 
Until next time...
Happy Crafting!

26 comments:

snappy scrappy said...

Gorgeous...love the sparkle! ...Happy New Year!! Lee-Ann :)

Lezlye said...

Love him Saundra!

Pat N. said...

Super adorable card! What a fun hop. Lovin' it!

Busy Bee Vinyl Creations said...

Snowmen are my favorite! i love this card. So bright and cheary. Thanks for sharing with us.
Kathy:)

DIANA L. said...

Happy New Year Saundra!! I hope it is a fun and healthy year for you.
I love your snow man and the glittery base under him!!

DIANA L
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

buglvr2010 said...

So adorable!

scrappy critters said...

Absolutely adorable!!!

Scrappy Moms Stamps said...

So cute, and your coloring is perfect! :D

- Mel

morentin1326 said...

so adorable....just love it...
adventureofthecreativemind.blogspot.com

Margaret Peppers said...

The card is too cute. Love love love it.

Pam said...

So cute! Love the sparkle, embossing, hearts and that darling snowman!
Pam
scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

Brianna loeffelbein said...

So stinkin adorable !! I think SMS and Peachy keen go so well together :)
Brianna

Tanya~Studio 5380 said...

BEAUTIFUL! I love the lovely blue and white and all the fabulous sparkle! What a wonderful winter card!

Sherrie K. said...

Awesome card! Your snowman is so stinken cute and love the snow-so sparkly! Also, great dimension with the layering and embossing! Fun challenge-hope to be back!
Sherrie K
http:/sherriescraps.blogspot.com

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

So cute! Great snow! Thanks for joining us over at Little Scrap Pieces! DT Member Carri~Abusybee

marg0006 said...

Too cute. Love the jolly snowman &wintery, glittery scene.

marg0006 at verizon dot net

Karen said...

oh your snowman is so adorable love that pk stamp. The glitter looks like ice brrr....thank you so much for joining the LSP "winter" Challenge. Karen

Missy said...

This is great Saundra, that little snowman image is so, so cute!!

Sunshine HoneyBee said...

Like the snowman snow sparkle & face.
Melissa
"Sunshine HoneyBee"

Georgiana said...

Super sweet snowman! I love using these grids for challenges.

Stay Creative,
Georgiana
Carson's Creations

katieo said...

Fun way to frame a cute little snowman, love the embossed layers
katieoscreations@gmail.com

365 Days of Cricut said...

Awww this is so cute love the glitter snow!

Krystle said...

What a super cute card! Love the snowman! Elegant Edges is one of my fav cartridges! (:

Jennifer Rose said...

Aw such a cute card! I LOVE the snowman!

Jennifer.rose112@gmail.com

Gloria Dasher said...

Love Your Card And The Sparkle Glitter For The Snow Great Idea.Smooches Mami Gloria

Migdalia said...

Simply Adorable!Made me Smile!
Migdalia