Tuesday, April 2, 2013

A Note To Cheer You ~ PKS April Sneak Peek

Hi There! Welcome to Luv Scrapping Together!
 
I am so excited today! Our internet is finally up and running AND I get to share my first Peachy Peek for this month's release! Yay!
 
You are in for a real treat! Kathy amazes us each and every month and I am thrilled to share what I have created with these wonderful stamps!
 
 
For my first peek, I couldn't wait to use this cute little bee and hive from the newest Stamp of the Month for April. I colored the bee and hive with Copic markers. I added some Star Dust Stickles to the bee's wings and I added some pen work to the hive.
 
The branch was cut from the Create A Critter cartridge and my background shape was cut from Elegant Edges. The background shape was stamped with PK-107 Cloud Day background stamp.
 
My yellow paper was stamped with MSS-BK-22 Honeycomb background stamp.. I heat embossed it with some clear embossing ink and then inked it up with Ranger Spiced Marmalade.
 
To finish off the card I added some jute rope and a button from my stash.
 
I thought the sentiment from PK-194 Wise Crack Sentiments was perfect to go with this cute bee!
 
Here is a bit of a close up:

 
These stamps, as well as, several add-on sets will be revealed on Friday, April 5th, at 7:00 PM est. over on the Peachy Keen Connection. After the party you will be able to purchase them. I hope you will join us!
 
Don't forget to check out the Peachy Keen Stamps Blog to see more sneak peeks from my fellow design team sisters. They have been putting some fabulous things together!]
 
I will have more peeks for you over the next few days so be sure to come back!
 
Thank you for stopping!
 
Until next time...
Happy Crafting!

10 comments:

Janice W. said...

Hi Saundra, Everything about this card is so well executed! Great attention to detail and such a variety of stamps used. Beautiful coloring and awesome design! Hugs, Janice

snappy scrappy said...

Adorable....AMAZING colouring!!

Cindy Beland said...

BEAUTIFUL job with your sweet card Saundra!!!:)

DIANA L. said...

Super cute card You may have inspired me to get this set how cute!! I love the paper choices

Diana said...

Love EVERYTHING about your card! TFS!

Craftin Desert Divas said...

Just Super! This would be perfect to link up at my Craftin Desert Divas "Button" Linky Party. Hope you visit.


Tara
www.craftindesertdivas.com

Melissa said...

So good! And yay for your internet connection!! :)

GiGi said...

This card is nothing short of amazing! The cloud background, the embossed branch, the bit of twine...it makes one fabulous card! Beautiful job!

Tanya~Studio 5380 said...

This card is just amazing! Everything about it is perfect...the embossed background, the beautiful clouds, the darling bee and that fabulous bee hive! All colored to perfection and put together beautifully!

Kathy Salido said...

Wow, your card is fabulous. You did an amazing job with the coloring and love the background paper you used.