Thursday, April 4, 2013

Enjoy this Day ~ SPS Inspiration

Hi There! Welcome to Luv Scrapping Together!
 
Today I am sharing a card that I made using products from Shop Pumpkin Spice.
 
I thought I would use the current Pumpkin Spice Challenge for my inspiration. The challenge this week is to create something with "Spring Animal or Insects."
 
I have always wanted to cut this jar of butterflies from Kate's ABC Cricut cartridge and this challenge was perfect.
 
 
My patterned paper is from My Mind's Eye The Sweetest Thing "Tangerine" 6x6 pad. I love the beautiful colors and patterns in this pad! I layered it on some kraft cardstock. I added some yellow ribbon from my stash and topped it with a brad from My Mind's Eye The Sweetest Thing "Sunshine" decorative brads.

 
I added a bit of The Twinery Baker's Twine in Canteloupe to embellish the jar.
 
I chose a sentiment from Paper Smooches Flap Happy set.
 
You can find these products and so much more at Shop Pumpkin Spice and the prices are always at least 30% off retail.
 
If you would like to join in the Pumpkin Spice Weekly Challenge then be sure to head on over to the Pumpkin Spice Blog. You have until Friday 9 PM est to link your project. We would love for you to join in!
 
Thank you for joining me today!
 
Until next time...
Happy Crafting!
 

5 comments:

snappy scrappy said...

Gorgeous...love the background paper...really works!!

Carol<>< said...

great papers! best kind of insect!
Carol N<><

Mary Ann said...

Super cute card!Love your paper...

Scrappy Moms Stamps said...

So pretty, Saundra - I love it! :D

- Mel

Sherrie K. said...

Gorgeous paper and the card is beautiful! I love the jar cut and the fun butterflies~It all matches so perfectly!

Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com