Thursday, May 16, 2013

A Pretty Little Flower ~ SPS Inspiration

Hi There! Welcome to Luv Scrapping Together!
 
If you are looking for the PKS and SVG Cutting Files Blog Hop click HERE.
 
Today I am featuring a card made with products that can be found at Shop Pumpkin Spice. This is also my inspiration card for the Pumpkin Spice Blog.
 
The challenge this week at Pumpkin Spice is Flowers. So I decided to create a shaped flower card.
 
 
I chose papers from Carta Bella's Traditions 6x6 paper pad. These papers are gorgeous!
 
I created the base of the card with the shadow cuts from Elegant Edges Cricut cartridge and welded them together. The layers are also from Elegant edges. I inked everything with Vintage Photo Distress Ink.
 
For the center I used my new circle dies that I wond from My Craft Spot. :)
 
I stamped the center with a sentiment and added this beautiful brad from Crate Paper's Pretty Party Eclectic Buttons.
 
I added some pop dots for dimension and I, now, have a beautiful card on hand to give to someone special!
 
If you haven't joined in the current Pumpkin Spice Challenge you still have time to link up!
 
You can find all the details HERE.
 
Thank you for joining me today!
 
Until next time...
Happy Crafting!
 

5 comments:

June Houck said...

A lovely shape card, Saundra! Gorgeous papers :)

snappy scrappy said...

So pretty...love the patterns!!

liz at liz's paper loft said...

Saundra,just too pretty!!!!

Mary Ann said...

Very pretty card!Love the flower design...

Missy said...

Great card shape Saundra and pretty, pretty colors!!