Monday, September 2, 2013

Life's Short ~ Peachy Keen Stamps September Sneak Peek

Hi there! Welcome to Luv Scrapping Together!

Today I am sharing a peek at the newest stamps from Peachy Keen Stamps that will be released this Thursday evening!

This month's stamps are designed with a kitchen / baking theme and they are so fun! Kathy never disappoints!


For this card I used one of the add-on sets that coordinate with the Stamp of the Month. This image is from PK-1336 Retro Fridge. I stamped and paper-pieced it. 

My sentiment comes from 2 different sets. "Life's Short" is from another add-on set PK-1337 In the Kitchen and "Chill Out" is from an older set PK-115 Let's Ketchup.

The patterned paper is from My Mind's Eye "Blink of an Eye" collection. I am really loving is paper!!

I decided it would be fun to add some real stitching this time so I got my sewing machine out and used it for my card. I love it!

If you head on over to the Peachy Keen Stamps Blog you will get an eyeful of this fun release!

The stamps will be available for purchase from Peachy Keen Stamps right after the release party Thursday, September 5th.

The party is over on the Peachy Keen Connection this Thursday at 7:00 PM est. It is filled with fun challenges, games, and prizes. I hope you will join us!

Thanks for stopping today!

Until next time...
Happy Crafting!





5 comments:

snappy scrappy said...

Too sweet!

Cindy Beland said...

Your sneak peek is AWESOME, great job!!! :)

GiGi said...

This is fantastic Saundra! The papers are fabulous and the stitching is awesome!!!

Pam said...

Cute!
Pam
scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

Kate said...

What a fun card! That fridge is fabulous - especially with your faded pattern paper. Such a super sentiment too!