Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Perk Up! ~ Peachy Keen Stamps September Sneak Peek

Hi There! Welcome to Luv Scrapping Together!

Today I am sharing a peek of the newest stamps from Peachy Keen Stamps

This month's stamps are not only designed for the cooks or baker's in your life but they have so many other uses!

Here's a look at what I created:


I used an svg file from Pretty Papers Pretty Ribbon to create this K-Cup gift holder. I, then decorated it with stamps from the PKSC-21 September 2013 Stamp of the month.

Here is the side view:


This would be a great "pick-me-up" for someone!


I used kraft cardstock for the holder. The little coffee cup was randomly stamped to create a background. I used clear embossing powder and Versa Mark ink. I stamped and paper-pieced the large coffee cup for my focal point. The cup is placed on a circle and scallop circle that I cut from the Birthday Bash Cricut Cartridge. I cut the shape for my sentiment from the svg file that you can purchase that coordinates with the stamps and stamped and paper-pieced it. The sentiment  and the sentiment background shape are included to the September Stamp of the Month.

I added a strip of patterned paper and a scallop border and wrapped some May Arts Jute round it. I finished it off with a bow and button.

All my patterned paper is from My Mind's Eye "In a Blink of an Eye" collection.

Now hurry over to the Peachy Keen Stamps Blog to see even more peeks of this month's stamps!

And don't for get about the release party on Thursday, September 5th, over that the Peachy Keen Connection.

The stamps will be available for purchase from Peachy Keen Stamps following the party!!

I have plenty to share with you this week so be on the look out!

Until next time...
Happy Crafting!

4 comments:

Tanya~Studio 5380 said...

Beautiful!

Missy said...

This is great Saundra! I love the shape of the little carrier and the little cup image goes perfectly iwth it!!

Pam said...

Beautiful! I just love the colors, images and button!
Pam
scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

Sherrie K. said...

How cute is this! Perfect idea for my coffee buddies!!
Love it!
Sherrie K