Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Warning ~ PKS Release Party Challenge

Hi There! Welcome to Luv Scrapping Together!

Today I am sharing a card that I created for the Peachy Keen Release Party Challenge #1 over on the Peachy Keen Connection. Amber is the hostess this month.

Amber's  Challenge: 
The Challenge: Create a project using arrows and your favorite color/colors 



My card is definitely more CAS than I am used to doing but I think it came out so cute!

I stamped the cup from the newly released PKSC-21 September 2013 directly onto my card base. I colored the cup with Copic markers and paper-pieced it with some patterned paper. The cute little face is from PKSC-21, as well as, the no coffee sentiment.

The warning sentiment comes from PK-184 Twinkle Twinkle sentiments. I added a few Lawn Fawn wood veneer arrows that i colored with my Copics.

You still have time play along.

Here is all the details:

We're sponsoring TWO challenges this month and will be awarding one $25 Gift Certificate to one random winner from each challenge.  If you enter both challenges, you double your chances of winning a prize, but you do need to create one project for each challenge, as combining challenges is not allowed.
Using Peachy Keen Stamps on your project IS a requirement if you want to be considered to win the Gift Certificate! 
You will have until Wednesday, September 11th at midnight to play along.
We will randomly choose a winner from each group of challenge entries.  Those winners will be announced and the photo of their project featured here on the PK Connection on Thursday, September 12th.

You can join in and upload a photo of you projects over on the Peachy Keen Connection! Hope to see you join in!

Until next time...
Happy Crafting!

6 comments:

Kim H said...

Saundra ~ OMG this card is so CAS & so PERFECT! That sentiment with that cup/face is just cracking me up! I LOVE this release! Have a great day!

Migdalia said...

TOO cute!! I LOVE it!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks Challenges ♥

snappy scrappy said...

Super cute, great sentiment!!

Sherrie K. said...

Super, duper cute!!
Sherrie K

Tanya~Studio 5380 said...

Absolutely adorable and the total truth! Have to have my morning cup of coffee...or maybe 2 before I even think of work!

Crafty Moni said...

Your card is so cute!

Peace, Love, & Cricut Hugs!
Monica L.