Monday, October 14, 2013

I Like the Way You Roll ~ Scrappy Moms Stamps October Release

Hi there! Welcome to Luv Scrapping Together!

Today I am sharing another project using a sentiment from Scrappy Moms Stamps October release.


I made a super simple little gift set. I chose paper from Echo Park's Little Boy collection and warped it around some Rolo's and added a bow. Then I made a coordinating card. I chose the same patterned paper and ribbon. My sentiment is from Scrappy Moms Stamps "Candy Grams!" set. The bottom of my card was punch with a Fiscars pun and a wood veneer car was added to finish things off.

Have a look at this fun new set:


You can find this set in the Scrappy Moms Stamps store.

Make sure to visit all the design team blogs for lots of inspiration featuring the new sets for this month.

I have more to share so make sure to come back.

Until next time...
Happy Crafting!

4 comments:

Migdalia said...

Super cute & Fun!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks Challenges ♥

Sherrie K. said...

This is such a fun set Saundra! I love the sentiment-it is perfect for this! Cute, cute!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Scrappy Moms Stamps said...

OMGoodness - the cutest set ever! I love the cars w/the sentiment. :)

- Mel

Kim H said...

Saundra ~ Oh this is just a SWEET combo here! The card is ADORBS and LOVE how you wrapped the Rolos! Such a CUTE idea!