Monday, January 20, 2014

Valentine Treat Holder with My Scrap Chick

Hi there! Welcome to Luv Scrapping Together!

Today I am sharing a quick and easy treat holder using a cut file from My Scrap Chick.


For my treat holder I used the Heart Matchbook file. It is super quick and easy to put together and another wonderful thing about is is that it is only $1.00! 

I used paper from Echo Park's Head Over Heels collection. Love was cut with my Silhouette Cameo using a font from my computer. 

Here you can other views:


You can find this file and many more at My Scrap Chick. Make sure to check out the store.

Thank you for joining me today. I'll be back tomorrow with another project!

Until next time...
Happy Crafting!

5 comments:

jessica said...

This looks beautiful!!!
What a super sweet way to give a valentine's!
Awesome job!!!

Rhonda Emery said...

adorable love it. hugs

Migdalia said...

Super cute !!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
Crafting With Creative M

Tanya~Studio 5380 said...

So pretty - and the perfect little treat for someone special!

Cindy Beland said...

BEAUITUFL card and yummy treat Saundra!!! :)