Saturday, February 15, 2014

Teddy Bear Hugs ~ Peachy Keen Stamps Challenge 14-02

Hi there! Welcome to Luv Scrapping Together!

Today begins a new challenge over at Peachy Keen Stamps

For this challenge we have a photo for inspiration.


The challengeCreate a project using the photo as inspiration. Interpret the photo ANY way you’d like, just be  sure to let us in on your creative process! The colors next to the photo are only suggested!

The Guidelines: 
Design must be new
Link up by 2/27 – 11:59 pm EST

I was inspired by the colors and patterns so here is what I created.


I created a gift card holder using my Silhouette software. These cute little bears come from PK-1372 Teddy Bear Love. This set was released this month and it is so cute!! I paper-pieced these adorable bears. I kept my layout pretty clean as I really wanted the colors to pop.


This set is part of Peachy Keen Stamps Hot Deals. It will be on sale for a special price until the end of the month. Don't you want to add it to your collection?  :)

Make sure to check out the Challenge Forum over at Peachy Keen Stamps so you can see all the wonderful inspiration the design team has created. Then get your Peachy Keen Stamps and join in the challenge!!
Thank you for joining me today!

Until next time...
Happy Crafting!


3 comments:

snappy scrappy said...

Adorable!!! :)

jessica said...

awwwwww...how adorable are these!!!!
LOVE those teddy bears and super fun way to give a gift!
AWESOME job!

quilt4fun2 said...

Fabulous job on the challenge! The colors on this challenge and patterns are so fun. Love your paper choices.
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com