Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Trendspotting with Peachy Keen Stamps!

Hi there! Today I am sharing a card on the Peachy Keen Stamps Blog.

As I perusing pictures for some inspiration for today's post I came upon a trend that I have seen lately and looks to be one of the trends for the upcoming holiday season.


I used these pictures as inspiration for my card today.


I started with a gold base and added my white background to it. To my background I add a sentiment from PK-1340 Clearly Autumn Quart Jar Contents.

I used the pine cone and branches that come with this same set and colored them with Copic marker and fussy cut them. Before adhering to the front of my card I added a little sparkle with my Pica pen. It's a little hard to see in the picture but I love the subtle sparkle it adds.

My Backer's Twine has a little gold thread that runs through it and I thought it went great with the design. I added a few gold sequins and called it finished.

I hope you found some inspiration on how you can add a little gold to your projects.

Please visit the Peachy Keen Stamps Blog for more inspiration!

Until next time,
Happy Stamping!