Monday, February 23, 2015

Live, Love, Grow ~ Craftin Desert Divas Linky Party

Today is the Craft It Up & Link It Up Linky Party hosted by Tara of Craftin Desert Divas! Every other Monday will mark the beginning of a new semi-weekly linky party and you could win fabulous prizes!! Welcome to our mid post for this weeks "Ribbon" challenge.


For this this challenge I decorated the front of a mini album I have been working on.




I taught this mini in a class at JoAnn Fabrics. My pages are in the mini but I have yet to decorate them so you only get to see the cover today.

I used DCWV Mariposa 12 x 12 paper stack and various Prima Flowers that I have had in  my stash. I added some gold tread behind the flowers and scattered a few gold sequins about. Ribbon was added to the spine and will be used as the closure for the mini album.

My sentiment on the front and spine is from Craftin' Desert Divas Blooming For You stamp set. It was stamped inside the tag shape from Tag It. I just fussy cut it out.

Here is a look at these 2 fabulous sets:






 Visit Craftin Desert Divas for all the rules and to play along. 
This week we have some fabulous sponsors.

One Free Stamp

$25 gift Card

To link up your 3D project go on over to Craftin Desert Divas Linky Party page to get all the details!

For more inspiration and to share your Craftin Desert Divas projects join the Craftin Desert Divas Gallery on Facebook.

I hope to share the finished mini album in the near future!

Thanks for stopping by!


5 comments:

mum of two said...

Gorgeous Saundra!! I can't wait to see the pages! TFS :)

Michelle
Purple Monkey Moments

Kathy Salido said...

Such a gorgeous redo of your album. I love the beautiful flowers

Mayras Designs said...

This is gorgeous !!!! I love the design and details !!!!
Hugs,
Mayra

Kimberly J. said...

Gorgeous album!! Love the tags you used! :)

Sherrie K. said...

Wow, your mini is GORGEOUS Saundra! I love the papers and the flowers are so beautiful! I can't wait to see the pages..TFS!
Sherrie K