Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Eyes for You

Hi there! Today I am sharing a fun shaped card using a file from KaDoodle Bug Designs.


If you haven't seen the new Cutie KaToodles yet you must go over to KaDoodle Bug Designs and have a look! They are the cutest little critters!

For my shaped card I am using the Cutie KaToodle - Raccon file. I simply created an Offset of the base to create the shaped card.

I love the eyes on the cuties! I added a bit of Glossy Accents to them to give them some shine!

My sentiment is from Craftin Desert Divas Deer Friends set. 


You will be seeing more of these Cutie KaToodles from me for sure.

Thanks for stopping!

5 comments:

Sharla said...

Oh this is just so darling!! I purchased this file and now seeing it done, I want to go home and play!! Love that you made a shaped card, too cute!!

snappy scrappy said...

Adorable!!!

Migdalia said...

Adorable!!
Have a wonderful day,
Millie
Crafting With Creative M

Scrapper69 said...

This is sooo stinkin' Cute Saundra!!! LOVE it as a Shaped Card!!! Wonderful sentiment to match! Have a Great Day! :)


Theresa
Scrappers Anonymous

Miranda said...

Soooo cute!