Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Let Your Dreams Soar! ~ Craftin Desert Divas Daily Post

Hi There! It's my day to post over on the Craftin Desert Divas blog and this is what I am sharing!

I was playing with some distress inks and created a watercolor background to showcase my Craftin Desert Divas stamps and dies.


I started with Craftin Desert Divas The Sky is the Limit stamps and coordinating die for this card. I decided to paper-piece that kites using Doodlebug Designs Sunkissed papers, The tails were colored in with Copic markers.


The sentiment for my card comes from CDD Happy Thoughts stamp set. There are a few sentiments on this set that really work well with The Sky is the Limit set.

Here is a look at all the Craftin Desert Divas products I used:


   






Have a great day, Diva fans!











2 comments:

snappy scrappy said...

Really cute!!!

Scrapper69 said...

This is such a pretty card Saundra! LOVE the background Paper! :) Have a Creative Day! :)

Theresa
Scrappers Anonymous