Saturday, September 26, 2015

Feline Spooky? ~ Craftin Desert Divas FB sneak Day 2



Hello friends! Today is day 1 of the Craftin Desert Divas September release sneak peeks on Facebook. You can join us on the CDD page HERE and see the wonderful projects and also get a free SVG file!! 

For my project I had a bit of inky fun!


I used the CDD stamp set called Fright Night. I started with my background and used some Distress Inks to create a night sky. My stars were created by using some white acrylic paint with a very small paint brush.


I colored my kitty with Copic markers and added some clear Wink of Stella and some Glossy Accents to the eyes.


My sentiment is heat embossed with white embossing powder. I randomly placed CDD Hocus Pocus sequins around the sentiment.


I pictured my kitty sitting on a fence so I created one in Silhouette Design Studio. I ran the pieces through my Big Shot with the Distress Stripes embossing folder. For a worn look, I added Distress Ink and dry brushed the fence with white acrylic paint. Lastly, I added the Jack-o-Lantern to finish the scene.

I hope you will join us on Facebook for today's hop!

Thank you so much for stopping by!!



3 comments:

snappy scrappy said...

Super cute!

Chriss America Real said...

Ahhh Glossy Accents! Do you know I actually have to go look around my craft room to see if I own any? I buy stuff and then forget to use it. I am madly in love with this card! One of the best I have seen in the crafty world.

Hugs,

Chriss - Scrappin with Chriss & Lou

Chriss America Real said...

Hooray! I do have glossy accents!