Saturday, October 17, 2015

Frankie's House ~ Craftin Desert Divas Daily Post

Hi there, Everyone!

It's my turn to post on the Craftin Desert Divas Blog and this is what I am sharing.

With Halloween just around the corner I wanted to be sure to use my CDD Fright Night Stamps before it was too late!


I first cut Frankie's House with my Silhouette and glued it together. The house is a cut file from My Scrap Chick called Country Village Tall House Box. I enlarged it to fit my mat. Then fun part, decorating it!


I used CDD Fright Night Stamps for my images. My cat and bat were colored with Copic markers


I decided to heat emboss the ghost on some vellum I love the way he looks. To enhance the house a bit more I used the CDD Pocket Pieces Hi Dies and texture was added to the door and shutters with an embossing folder. My little Frankie is another cut file from My Scrap Chick but I was unable to link it. Doesn't he look cute with his monster face!! I used PK-693 Monster Mash Face Stamps from Peachy Keen Stamps.


This was super fun and easy to put together!

Here are the CDD products I used today:





For daily inspiration be sure to visit the Craftin Desert Divas Blog.

Thanks for joining me today!!




No comments: