Tuesday, October 20, 2015

You're One of a Kind ~ Craftin Desert Divas Sneak Peek

Hi there! This week Craftin Desert Divas is displaying sneak peeks for the October stamps and dies that will be released later this week!

Today we are featuring the new Chilly Stamps and Stitched in Circle Dies.

Here is what I put together.


The images and sentiment are all from the Chilly stamp set. I heat embossed the sentiment and colored the narwhal with my Copic markers. 


I cut the circle and scallop circle from the new Stitched in Circles dies. I used Distress Inks for the background on the circle and added some Clear Wink of Stella to the water, ice, and narwhal.

Head on over to the Craftin Desert Divas Facebook Page to participate in the Facebook Hop. There is a free cut file up for grabs!

Stay tuned for more sneak peeks coming this week!

No comments: