Wednesday, February 1, 2017

I Love You More Treat Bag

Hi Crafty Friends! Saundra here to share a Valentine Treat Bag using some wonderful Craftin Desert Divas products.


For this project I took a plain paper bag and added a lot of love! I used several CDD products to make it just right. Just take a look at your stamps and see which ones can make a great background. For this treat bag I used stamps from Sending Love.


This cute little skunk is from CDD Digi line. If you haven't checked out all the great digi designs you must! I colored him up with Copic markers and added a few details with a gel pen and Clear Wink of Stella. 

I used CDD dies to cut my patterned paper and added that to the treat bag to add interest.

This is such a sweet way to give a sweet treat! I hope I inspired you to create your own.

Thanks for joining me today!



CDD Products Used: (Affiliate)








This trio of dies are approximately each 6 inches long. 

Craftin Desert Divas craft dies are high-quality steel and are compatible with most die cutting machines! Made in the USA.