Wednesday, February 15, 2017

Pawsitively Amazing ~ Craftin Desert Divas February Release

Hi There! Today I am back to share another card featuring the Pawsome Friends stamps from Craftin Desert Divas!

These stamps are so adorable cute! I just love all the kitty and puppy images!

Have a look!


I knew when I saw all these kitties that I wanted to have a box full of them. So colored them all up with my Copic markers and put them in a box that I cute from CDD Stitched Box Die.

I inked up a panel that I cute from CDD Crazy Stitched Frames Dies, added my sentiment, and finished it off with the new Glittering Gemstomes Sequins.

All the new stamps and dies will be available tomorrow 2/16 so watch for them!

Come join us on Facebook to get a look at more projects feature these new stamps!

Product List ( Affiliate )

Pawsome Friends
Glittering Gemstone Sequins