Saturday, February 18, 2017

Spread Your Wings ~ Craftin Desert Divas Feb. Release

Hey there!

I am back today to share a final card from Craftin Desert Divas February Release

This card features the new stamps from Whimsical Wishes and the new Inside Scallop Circle Dies.


I adore the fairy from the Whimsical Wishes stamp set. I had to color her up with my Copics. 
I went a blues, greens, and yellows and inked up my background. 

The CDD Fancy Frame Dies are a perfect complement to the Inside Scalloped Circle Dies. There are flowers and leaves that come with this die set and I cut those from some inked up cardstock. I added the new Pink Droplet to the center of my flower.

For a finishing touch, I added a little Glossy Accents to the eyes and some Wink of Stella to the wings.

I hope you have enjoyed this release as much as I have!

Products Used (Affiliate)


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Absolutely gorgeous!!! I love the scallop die and the fairy stamp and coloring are stunning!