Tuesday, February 7, 2017

Watercolor Valentine ~ Craftin Desert Divas

Hi there!  Today I have a card that made for Craftin Desert Divas February Social Media Challenge.

This month's mood board is all about Valentines, reds, and some wintery elements.


I chose the hearts as my inspiration.


For my card I started by stamping the heart from CDD Sending Love stamps. I added the I Heart U stamp to fill in some of the white space.  I colored in my hearts with Zig Real Clean Color Brush Pens. I was going for a bit of red color but it came out pink so I went with it.


I cut the background with the CDD Fancy Frame Dies and popped it up with some fun foam onto my black panel. My sentiment was heat embossed on a flag banner from from CDD Flag Banner Dies.

A few splatters of watercolor and the card was finished.

You have the whole month of February to participate in the challenge. Just head on over the the Craftin Divas Gallery on Facebook for all the details!

Products Used (Affiliate)