Monday, February 13, 2017

Whimsical Wishes ~ Craftin Desert Divas February Release

Hi There! Wow is this month ever going fast!!

Today I am sharing a card featuring new stamps and dies from Craftin Desert Divas.


I used the new Whimsical Wishes stamps and the new Scene Builder Dies to create this card.

If you love fairies, you are going to love the new Whimsical Wishes stamps! The images are so cute and so fun to color!

I colored my fairy/gnome with Copic markers. 

She was added to a background that inked with Distress Inks using masks I created with the Outdoor Landscape Dies and the Stitched Scallop Dies and cut my panel out with the Fancy Frame Dies.

I added some clouds and the tree stump from the new Scene Builder Dies.

The sentiment and mushrooms were added to complete the card.

These new stamps and dies will be available for purchase February 16th!

Come join us on Facebook to get more glimpses of the new stamps and dies!

Products Used (Affiliate)

Whimsical Wishes ( available 2/16 )
Scene Builder Dies ( available 2/16 )
Fancy Frame Dies